Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3dlegend

09-24-2014

Has this happened to anybody else recently? It goes something like this, Vayne shoots you into a wall. Instead of a 1.5 second stun, the stun is permanent until you die. That little bug or whatever it was made me lose a game right after that happened. And I really wish that I had video proof.

It caused me to lose the game because I typed in as Nasus right next to a Vayne that I knew I could take down. But that stun glitch caused me to die, thus leaving our team with no tank and us losing. I just want to know what caused this to happen.

Ballserium

Recruiter

09-24-2014

If vayne can't kill you in under 1.5 seconds then something's wrong.

Bungboy

09-24-2014

Yeah man. Did you ever have the bug where Vayne condemns you into your own Nexus and the nexus explodes? I got reported for assisting enemy team, plz fix

MarkILL64

09-24-2014

No, I think Vayne just killed you in literally a second.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1555076387/205501373

21/5 Vayne. Come on, mang.

R3dlegend

09-24-2014

Pretty sure I was in that game, and I'm pretty sure that was not 1 second. Not to mention I just dced in this current game -.- Not my internet.