Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for cute boy for winter dance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolGosu

09-24-2014

LOL midget? I was seniors best basketball players dam you salty

TheBerbIsReal

09-24-2014

Rofl, I guess I have nothing better to do

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 150 lbs

Bio:
19 year old musician, fairly quiet. I mostly like to relax at home, but it's nice to get out and do something on occasion. Pics available upon request

Sharkb8

09-24-2014

Quote:
Spotty:
ew 34 thats like my dads age

Damn, then it's a good thing I don't really care.

Mytipinyou

09-24-2014

Pay me 100 bucks and I'll let you ride next to me in the car, all the way to the dance. Where I will then drop you off and leave.

Jigglypuff

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Jigglypuff is a round, pink ball with pointed ears and large, blue eyes. It has rubbery, balloon-like skin and small, stubby arms and somewhat long feet. On top of its head is a curled tuft of fur. As seen in Pokémon Stadium, it is filled with air, as a defeated Jigglypuff, deflates until it is flat. By drawing extra air into its body, it is able to float as demonstrated in Super Smash Bros.
Jigglypuff uses its eyes to mesmerize opponents. Once it achieves this, it will inflate its lungs and begin to sing a soothing lullaby. If the opponent resists falling asleep, Jigglypuff will endanger its own life by continuing to sing until its lungs run out of air. It is able to adjust the wavelength of its voice to match the brain waves of someone in a deep sleep. This helps ensure drowsiness in its opponents. Jigglypuff can mostly be found in lush green plains and grassy meadows.

From The Song of Jigglypuff through the end of the Johto series, a wild Jigglypuff followed Ash Ketchum's group, intent on performing its trademark song without causing its audience to fall asleep. It rarely, if ever, succeeded. Jigglypuff would scribble all over the faces of anyone who fell asleep after hearing the song. After Johto, Jigglypuff started to only appear very rarely. It reappeared being featured in one early Advanced Generation

Height: 1'08" Weight: 12.1lbs Capture rate:170 Steps til your eggs hatch: 2,560

Jigglypuff is a normal/fairy type.

Ability: Cute Charm: The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with Attract when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.

Spotty

09-24-2014

Quote:
Mytipinyou:
Pay me 100 bucks and I'll let you ride next to me in the car, all the way to the dance. Where I will then drop you off and leave.

gas isn't even that expensive, nice try

Mytipinyou

09-24-2014

Quote:
Spotty:
gas isn't even that expensive, nice try

No no, gas is on the house. The 100 is you paying to be in my presence.

Spotty

09-24-2014

Quote:
Mytipinyou:
No no, gas is on the house. The 100 is you paying to be in my presence.

I am not going to sell my body to you, I'll have my dad take me

Jigglypuff

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Quote:
Spotty:

I can take you, then sing you to sleep.

Mytipinyou

09-24-2014

Quote:
Spotty:

You are dense eh? I'm not paying you anything, you're paying me. It's your privilege to be seen with me. You are paying for my services.