Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for cute boy for winter dance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spotty

09-24-2014

Post your resume here along with your weight, height and little bio about yourself. I don't really care about your rank because you probably got carried.

mulledBYtiger

09-24-2014

Weight 5-7 tons
height 40 feet

Bio
side from being one of the largest of the known carnivorous dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus rex — T. rex for short — is the dinosaur that has arguably gotten the most media exposure. He had a starring role in the "Jurassic Park" movies and has a renowned exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History.

The name Tyrannosaurus rex is derived from the Greek. Broken down into three parts — "tyranno," meaning tyrant; "saurus," meaning lizard; and "rex" meaning "king" — the name means "king of the tyrant lizards." Henry Fairfield Osborn, president of the American Museum of Natural History, named Tyrannosaurus rex in 1905.

T. rex was a member of the Tyrannosauroidea family of huge predators with small arms and two-fingered hands. Other Tyrannosaurids included Albertosaurus, Alectrosaurus, Alioramus, Chingkankousaurus, Daspletosaurus, Eotyrannus, Gorgosaurus, Nanotyrannus, Prodeinodon and Tarbosaurus.

cool165

09-24-2014

your looking for a dance on gd? You must be desperate.

JPLangley 2

09-24-2014

Weight: 420 LBS.
Height: 6'9
Bio: I'm Bi-o.

Spotty

09-24-2014

Quote:
cool165:
your looking for a dance on gd? You must be desperate.

I like to think I am open minded by giving everyone a shot, even the pigs here on GD

Bloore

09-24-2014

Weight: None
Height: Short

Bio: I act like a Bronze, talk like a Gold, think like a Diamond, but I have the heart of a Challenger. Believe in me who believes in the you who believes in yourself. I sometimes go on GD and post in lame threads like these.

Spotty

09-24-2014

Quote:
Bloore:
Weight: None
Height: Short

Bio: I act like a Bronze, talk like a Gold, think like a Diamond, but I have the heart of a Challenger. Believe in me who believes in the you who believes in yourself. I sometimes go on GD and post in lame threads like these.

no thanks

DarkvolcanReborn

09-24-2014

i have a 14 inch dick

Spotty

09-24-2014

Quote:
DarkvolcanReborn:
i have a 14 inch dick

It's hard to even get my uggs on and those are 7 inches, Ill pass

Reality Lesson

09-24-2014

I feel you should be the one posting your information and your bio. Not the other way around.