Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNiceLikeThat

09-24-2014

so for maybe the past week or so now whenever I try to log in to league my launcher will get stuck at waiting for response to server until it eventually just times out and says it cant connect. However if my computer is coming off of a fresh restart and I launch it will open. If i exit even once out of the client though and try to play again before restarting my computer it will not be able to connect. So essentially I cant open League more than once without restarting my computer after every time I exit out. (very frustrating) and then on top of this if I don't 'Run as Administrator' its not connecting to chat (outside of in game chat) or the home page once logged in is not loading, (also frustrating) Im not sure what to do about this and any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

-reposting in general because I cant get an answer in help and support-

ImNiceLikeThat

09-24-2014

bump

ImNiceLikeThat

09-24-2014

bump