Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Riot since I really can't change..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

I'm an ******* online. I know it. I can be a nice person in real life. I don't flame or say abusive things over voice(skype, vent, ts3). I just can't stop calling people out for mistakes and gripes I have with them in the ingame chat. This only really happens in ranked due to my competitive nature.

I'd like to know if I would be punished if I mute everyone in my ranked games and disable my chat button. Would it still be considered refusing to communicate if I only use pings as my sole way to have interaction with my team?

I'm not asking for forgiveness or even understanding. I know that I don't deserve either after treating people the way I do in games but I would just like to know if this method of stopping my toxicity would get me punished. Oh yea and if you're wondering how bad it is, my most recent chat ban is 150 games.

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

bump

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

bump

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

bump

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

bump

petergriffin567

09-24-2014

bump still looking for answer

DemonicSothe

09-24-2014

Someone somewhere had a quote of lyte saying that pings count as communication.