Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why isnt kayle adc viable? lies..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smkhash

09-24-2014

Hi. my favorite champ is kayle.. and latly due to the fact that im stuck in elohell. i decided its time to just main a champ. i used to main kayle in season 3. and of corse i got bored of her and decided other way. this year. ive playd all rolls and i play them all well. i carry most of my games. but even if u carry hard or not i have a hard time with ranking up. i went from going to bronze v to bronze III in 2 days. back 2 bronze V a week. later. latly ive pickd kayle back up. mainly cause i saw a kayle that thought she was good. and i thought she was horrible. so ive been playing her. and i noticed she can play all rolls extremly good. better then i last remeberd (probably cause i wasnt even lvl 30 last year when i playd her) well about 10 mins ago i playd kayle as bot lane adc with a nid support. nid was good but she ksd me a few times. i faced a jynx and a taric. and absoulty destroyd them. the min i got a inifinty edge i was wrecking. i soon after got a phantom dancer followd by blood thirster. and was able to kill 3v1. it even got to the point were i was at there base fighting killing 1 at a time with just me and nid. and them responding and me killing again. even with no mana exept to cast my e repeativtly. adc kayle seems perfectly fine to me. and id like an opinion on why she cant adc from a PRO or someone in the higher elo. my score was somthing like 28-6 in a 30 mins game. with a afk ahri. i crushd bot lane about lvl 8. and counter shacco when hed gank. plz help

smkhash

09-24-2014

oh and the reasons y i died is of corse i got cocky. trying to 3v1 before 15 mins in

WarlordMichael

09-24-2014

Built as an ADC Kayle does not have enough uptime on her E to actually guarantee viability in teamfights, she works ok as an ADC, but in bronze you can also play as any Bruiser with a gap closer in the ADC role and still do fine.

ButteredDilemma

Recruiter

09-24-2014

^^

Whoa There Betsy

09-25-2014

Maybe under the rocks in bronze V where potatoes and 40 year olds thrive in their natural habitats adc kayle can do well.

Also you win one team builder with adc kayle then come out with this? Lol.

SeCKS Egai

09-25-2014

Quote:
Whoa There Betsy:
Maybe under the rocks in bronze V where potatoes and 40 year olds thrive in their natural habitats adc kayle can do well.

Yep he's b5.

@OP You get lucky one game and snowball and suddenly believe something is effective. Kayle doesn't work as an adc in a more competitive atmosphere primarily because she lacks range and even when relying on an ability that boosts range it costs not only mana but has this thing we call a cooldown.

Effectively against decent competition people will zone out a kayle played as adc in bot lane, and she's far more effective as a on-hit champion focused heavily on ap/magic procs.

PimperGnome

09-25-2014

Quote:
Whoa There Betsy:

What the heck's wrong with being 40 there kiddo? Be courteous to your elders...sooner or later you're going to be in the same position.

Remhouse

09-25-2014

No it's not. She's melee range without her E and doesn't have any good AD scaling ratios to make her viable in order of an AD caster.

Whoa There Betsy

10-04-2014

Quote:
PimperGnome:
What the heck's wrong with being 40 there kiddo? Be courteous to your elders...sooner or later you're going to be in the same position.

I didn't say anything was wrong with it but you don't see many good 40 year old LoL players

TubbyTuba

10-05-2014

Does not work. Even with her e active, her range still sucks, and she does more damage as ap.