Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restricted = no rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

Can i get a ban please and lose my chat restrictions instead? They've been rolling on me since release and i don't think I'll ever be done no matter how positive i am -.-

I shut up and won't say anything in chat. This is going too damn far.

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

Can someone shed some light on this please, i have rolling chat restrictions. That never end, 250, then 250, then 250. Been restricted since release.

I worked so hard for rewards

Lyte can you please tell me if i stop talking now, will i get chat restricted again? I have time to work off what i have left, but not another rolling 250

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

bump

BattleBootyRiven

09-24-2014

if you're toxic and tomorrow the ranked rewards are going out and you're ranked restricted and keep on getting chat banned then yeah you dont get any, If you're just chat banned for like 10-20 games then I think you're ok but if you're ranked restricted you dont get any

Free Reset

09-24-2014

That really sucks, but tbh you're not missing out on much if you're not talking to these players. If it's about wanting to win and communication and such, I would recommend curse voice, if you've made no friends from being able to not speak forever I'll b ur freend.

Rortik

09-24-2014

If you keep getting 250.....

Well I'm sorry but you must be really toxic. I thought it was bad when it gave me 10-10-10-10-10 for like 95 games.

O.o

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

Quote:
Rortik:
If you keep getting 250.....

Well I'm sorry but you must be really toxic. I thought it was bad when it gave me 10-10-10-10-10 for like 95 games.

O.o

They started small 2 but they don't end and just increase.

Quote:
BattleBootyRiven:
if you're toxic and tomorrow the ranked rewards are going out and you're ranked restricted and keep on getting chat banned then yeah you dont get any, If you're just chat banned for like 10-20 games then I think you're ok but if you're ranked restricted you dont get any

I;'m not ranked restricted but i'm chat restricted.

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

bump for answer on how this new no reward system works and if i'm affected

LetUsGetFizzical

09-24-2014

bump for answer on how this new no reward system works and if i'm affected

DaejinTye

09-24-2014

I don't think chat restrictions effect much. Only the ranked restrictions.

A google search of the question may help you out a bit.