Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF players (Pref a female) for our D&D 4E campaign

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papichuloo

09-24-2014

As the title states, i am looking for 1 - 2 players to join our D&D 4E campaign. The reason i pref a female is cause i feel like that will lighten up the mood and make it a lot more fun and enjoyable for everyone. We play on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 10pm EST and the sessions usually last for about 4 hours max. If you feel like this is for you or if you just wanna go ahead and give it a try then please let me know. You can reply to me here or better yet add me on Skype since i am always on it (Papichuloo305 - Skype username). If you have any questions let me know! Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you soon!

Trust me this is a lot of fun and like i said you can give it a try and if you don't like it you can leave and never talk to us again lol!

Papichuloo

09-24-2014

New players are welcome! And best of all it's free so what do you got to lose?

hex ghost

09-24-2014

Let me just help you, and say there are only two (2) active females on this forum. The third is a flake, the fourth is someone we all respectively hate.

Good luck getting Poeta or Kohana to join your little sexist DnD crew.

donthitonmegirls

09-24-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:
Let me just help you, and say there are only two (2) active females on this forum. The third is a flake, the fourth is someone we all respectively hate.

There's someone we all hate?

Papichuloo

09-24-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:

Wtf? how is that sexist? i said i pref a female that doesn't mean i won't accept males... we all have our preferences. And even if there aren't any females in here that's fine i'm just posting this to get more players in general not just females.

hex ghost

09-24-2014

Quote:
donthitonmegirls:

Samus Frost

YogaPantsGG

09-24-2014

Quote:
hex ghost:

I'm a girl

Jesus thy Lord

09-24-2014

Quote:
donthitonmegirls:

The moderator?
Uhhh, maybe ... no I can't think of any female we all hate, at least not in this generation. DQ's ghost?

Poeta Somnium

09-24-2014

Quote:
YogaPantsGG:
I'm a girl

I want you more than ever before.

Papichuloo

09-27-2014

Anyone?