Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't go to team builder very often anymore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulfiex

09-23-2014

At first, took no time at all to get on a team, and it was nice to get the role and champion you wanted to use, but now it takes forever to get on a team and even when you do they usually have the strangest composition possible which just isn't what I want to see.

I never thought I would go back to blind pick but I have, and to be honest, it hasn't even been that bad, not many have raged over how call order goes, and these games have been pretty fun, as well as not feeling impossible to win, considering in team builder I feel that the players aren't as nice and we get matched up against people that have way more skill than us.

I don't know what it is about blind pick but things have changed and I'm starting to like these changes, perhaps you guys have experienced these changes as well.