Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want losses forgiven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcaddes

09-23-2014

Riot supposedly is cracking down harder on people for leaving games, yet because our team had 2 people who up and left, we had no chance against the other team. Even after we won teamfights they had one or two extra champs to push lanes.

If more than one person leaves a game, I want my loss forgiven, its not my fault I lost because two tools decided they didn't want to play anymore, and I am tired of losing games because of this. There is no penalty for leavers, and it is infuriating to have this reoccurring trend.

You forgive losses when your servers give out, why not when your **** player base does the same?

Slippery

09-23-2014

I've won 3v5's before, and there is a penalty for leaving

asdbnmrty

09-23-2014

Hey bro, we are loosing. Pull the plug on your router. next game we are loosing I pull the plug on my router. OMG we are both in master league so pro gg

Arcaddes

09-23-2014

Quote:
asdbnmrty:
Hey bro, we are loosing. Pull the plug on your router. next game we are loosing I pull the plug on my router. OMG we are both in master league so pro gg

Doesn't surprise me, player base and community are complete trash. Gotta grow big balls to play leagues and be pro, oh wait, you don't because it's the internets and riot can't do their job.

Havoc and Chaos

09-23-2014

Quote:
Slippery:
I've won 3v5's before, and there is a penalty for leaving

The probability of winning a 3v5 is low and truth is you don't earn extra LP for winning an unfair match. So the reward for doing so is just for bragging rights.