Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I'm lagging" is never a legitimate excuse for poor play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelatus

09-23-2014

I think you mean "weaboo suicide"?

Can we just call it "weebacide"?

mysticalsoap

09-23-2014

Um idk if you know this but in your post you said "commit sudoku" and that just doesn't make any sense because sudoku is a number puzzle game I think you mean't to say seppuku

Mia Bella Volpe

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Quote:
mysticalsoap:
Um idk if you know this but in your post you said "commit sudoku" and that just doesn't make any sense because sudoku is a number puzzle game I think you mean't to say seppuku

No comment.

McSatan

09-23-2014

Quote:
Anakluthen:
"committing sudoku"

Never go full ******

I make that joke a lot in-game, and I'm guaranteed to have at least 2 people correct it.

OneDragonArmy

09-23-2014

tbh one of the best parts of the joke is seeing people not get it

Mia Bella Volpe

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Quote:
OneDragonArmy:
tbh one of the best parts of the joke is seeing people not get it

I dunno. It's pretty cringy to me.

OnIy Ahri

09-23-2014

damn Im loving ur threads <3 +1

The Lord Cookie

09-23-2014

Holy ****. Here I thought I'd reached the highest level of stupidity trying to differentiate pathological tissue specimens of lung parenchyma for a fellow student today (the ***** just DID NOT GET IT.)

Then I came to this thread. Godbless, some of you ****s bring it to an entirely new level. Obviously this thread's purpose is to gripe about the obscene number of server issues lately. Can we please stop criticizing the obviously purposeful misuse of the word Sudoku? It wasn't even funny after the first person did it.

Mia Bella Volpe

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Quote:
The Lord Cookie:
Holy ****. Here I thought I'd reached the highest level of stupidity trying to differentiate pathological tissue specimens of lung parenchyma for a fellow student today (the ***** just DID NOT GET IT.)

Then I came to this thread. Godbless, some of you ****s bring it to an entirely new level. Obviously this thread's purpose is to gripe about the obscene number of server issues lately. Can we please stop criticizing the obviously purposeful misuse of the word Sudoku? It wasn't even funny after the first person did it.

^