Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I'm lagging" is never a legitimate excuse for poor play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabid Meese

09-23-2014

'on a daily basis'?

The hyperbole police called, they'd like to have a word with you.

In actuality, the severs are (for the most part) stable. The problem arises when some bags of cat foreskin decide to crash the servers 'for the lulz'. Which, despite the best efforts of programmers, can not be done easily.

Hell, WoW is probably one of the best games that negates DDoS attacks, because they have a wide variety of different servers, which takes a large, aggressive attack to take down. I mean, it costs them nearly $180,000 a day in server upkeep, cross server play is buggy and imperfect, and all the actions in the game are rounded to the nearest half second instead of firing off immedietly, but atleast they dont get DDoSed.

... that often

Mitsu

09-23-2014

wtf no one heard of the sudoku joke before?
i hear it every fuking time and its getting old lmao

Amol Saiqa

09-23-2014

Quote:
Lanaya is love:
Ahri x Lanaya (◕‿◕&#10047

Lanaya x Me (◕‿◕✿

mysticanna

09-23-2014

btw. laggin is something that slows down reaction times and DOES happen. just cause u have a golden connection to the gods doesnt mean everyone else does. maybe u should take that stick thats jammed way up inside, pull it out, smell it, realize that it DOES NOT smell like roses, and stop making "illegitimate excuses" to be a total d-bag to others over a game

Irelia Swag Desu

09-23-2014

CoD had some pretty horrible lag....

Exiled Formula

09-23-2014

lol please tell me this guy is saying "Sudoku" as a joke...
side note, i have great connection for anything i ever play EXCEPT League and i tend to experience this lag more so than others and idk why.

RingOfFates

09-23-2014

I'm freaken Dced from the game, thanks a lot rito. I was going to get to gold 5 too.

3 goats

09-23-2014

it is if you're getting packet loss severe enough to prevent you from either reacting promptly or stopping previous commands that went through (ie walking under tower and you unable to stop said command to walk under tower)

high enough ping will also delay your reaction speeds, regardless of player quality

LordTobiothan

09-23-2014

The amount of new internet users in this thread is too damn high.