Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Share ouija board stories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manitup

09-23-2014

Bump with my belly!

BLegendary

09-23-2014

image.jpg

NobSaiboot

09-23-2014

Ouija board is f*cking useless in Binding of Issac.

I can't put out the damn fires with it.

manitup

09-23-2014

Actually now that I think of it I was once on china doin a cookn show (Fat Deavil worshiper fUd) I went to this Chinese temple and started prayn. Suddenlky, me belly started jiggling. It ripped open and closed. But my Fat had jumped away from me. "Fat, get right back here" I growled. But fat just snickered and started running. I quickly threw my Yen at it and it took the Yen. "thankis bud" it said.I got mad and started chasing after it, but alas, I was unaccustomed to such a disgusting, muscular, perfect, body. So I went to a shop called "Only Oji boards here" and bought and uji board. I quickly started praying to my Master to get my fat back, and suddenly My belly started expanding. I was fat once again! So from that day on, I thank my Master for my Fat.