Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Share ouija board stories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeAnder

09-23-2014

pls ot

Snake XT

09-23-2014

callin on evil.. yeh let me get my popcorn, this be good.

manitup

09-23-2014

OKay so one time I bought this ouji boad in Liberia(long story) I went to McDonalds to get a Triple Whooper and while I was ordering it the oji board came out of my pocket then it started dancing and when I GOT mY WHOOPER I THREW IT AT THE BOARD AND IT SWALLOWED IT WHOLE! I then quickly,(being 300 lbs) jumped on it and landed on it with my butt and it broke. But then this wird dude came into macdondlads and ripped his skin off, he was actually Ronald McDonald! SO then I ran up to him and started sqishing his fuuny red noose and it squeaked. Ronald got mad and then he turned into a hulk version of Ronald and threw me all the way to the sun. My last thuts were of the Whooper I dint eat

LeAnder

09-23-2014

Quote:
manitup:
OKay so one time I bought this ouji boad in Liberia(long story) I went to McDonalds to get a Triple Whooper and while I was ordering it the oji board came out of my pocket then it started dancing and when I GOT mY WHOOPER I THREW IT AT THE BOARD AND IT SWALLOWED IT WHOLE! I then quickly,(being 300 lbs) jumped on it and landed on it with my butt and it broke. But then this wird dude came into macdondlads and ripped his skin off, he was actually Ronald McDonald! SO then I ran up to him and started sqishing his fuuny red noose and it squeaked. Ronald got mad and then he turned into a hulk version of Ronald and threw me all the way to the sun. My last thuts were of the Whooper I dint eat

was it worth it?

manitup

09-23-2014

It was actually about 10 years ago so now im about 1304 lbs.

tempname78794531

09-23-2014

one time i contacted a dead faze member and he taught me sick memes and trickshots n noscopes

manitup

09-23-2014

Quote:
LeAnder:
was it worth it?

yea!

Sepakuru

09-23-2014

I pull out a ouija board daily to contact past "dead" GDers and it never works

QZF

09-23-2014

I called forth a demon, maybe you heard of it? Justin Bieber

LeAnder

09-23-2014

Quote:
QZF:
I called forth a demon, maybe you heard of it? Justin Bieber

death penatly!