Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot do something with the ebay account for god sakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CMO Marc Merrill

09-23-2014

PERMA BAN this people who have this accounts

Right now you play games and almost every game you have one person with ebay account

"Yeah but how you know that"

Oh i dont know maybe because this person have 900 ****ING LKS score lost and he drop from diamond 1 to diamond 3 and i am forced to play with this kid?

Jesus remove this kids from the game

how hard is to check the boosted accounts? just check the diamond division check the freaking LOLking and perma ban them

Its disgusting

"But maybe they have lost streak"

Even if someone have the bad luck to have a losing streak HE WILL NOT FEED IN HIS ALL 10 GAMES in his match history

Bloore

09-23-2014

Quote:
CMO Marc Merrill:
this people who have this accounts

this people who have this accounts

VoyMachoboy

09-23-2014

Learn how to spell... this people?

Pika19Zorro

09-23-2014

dat English too stronk

CMO Marc Merrill

09-23-2014

Quote:
VoyMachoboy:
Learn how to spell... this people?

this people the people i dont even care

i bet you are a kiddo that your daddy give you 80$ you buy an ebay account and you pretend to be good on this game you pathetic scrub

Trueponielove

09-23-2014

Hello kind sir, I understand your frustration but mind if I ask you to re-format your complaints into a legible language that all from the intended country can understand Thank you.

alaskaneagle

09-23-2014

Haters gonna hate...

so you are mad that someone pays to see if he is as good as he thinks he is? Or pays to see if elo hell exists?\

You know, as a rule I; worry less about how other people get around stuff and more about how I can make myself better.

alaskaneagle

09-23-2014

Quote:
CMO Marc Merrill:

i bet you are a kiddo that your daddy give you 80$ you buy an ebay account and you pretend to be good on this game you pathetic scrub

I don't care how poor your grammar is, but I do find you pathetic. Instead of making yourself better you are hating on others who you will only see once. If you are good enough you can make up for 1 bad player on your team, or end the game fast enough to move on to a match that is more challenging if they are on the opposing team.

Your issue here seems to be jealousy, and that is YOUR problem Not riots.

Axxuka

09-23-2014

Quote:
CMO Marc Merrill:

You just lost the little bit of credibility you had. GG That's the power of grammar