Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windwall CD vs Hawkshot CD...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daikiry

09-23-2014

Quote:
MaitreJoris:
Still waiting for it to give her 100% MS if she's following its trail, 200% if an ult is fired in the same direction.

@riot

Bloore

09-23-2014

Like I just don't understand. There's so much Riot could do for Ashe, yet they always make this stupid argument about her being a "utility" ADC.

There are a number of other ADCs that have more utility than Ashe and they aren't referred to as utility ADCs, at the same time they have way more damage and far better kits than her.

Is it so hard to give her extra damage while her Q is active? Is it so hard to give her something similar to Gnar's W? (which I actually did suggest and then about a week later he showed up on PBE with that ability and I just facepalmed so hard)

Is it so hard to buff her ult's stun a small amount when used from close range? It's totally useless when you're getting rekt by gap clo$er$ and you stun them for NOT EVEN HALF A SECOND

Noraver

09-23-2014

Quote:
iKnowMyADCs:
Maybe because hawkshot goes halfway across the map? Implying that should be on a 18 second cooldown? you're funny

That should be a reason to pick Ashe; A scout ADCarry.
Come endgame, she should be able to scout the map pretty often, ult, and initiate for her team.

Right now, she has no place in the self-peel meta. Personally, I think that would bring her back.

icekuhream

09-23-2014

instead of having a perma slow, ashe's auto attacks should stun and silence the target for a brief duration.

Logan Richardson

09-23-2014

Quote:
icekuhream:
instead of having a perma slow, ashe's auto attacks should stun and silence the target for a brief duration.

Seeing as their trying to remove all silences from the game, I dont think that one would go.

PikachuRPG

09-23-2014

If you think Ashe's E has long CD, look at the scrying orb's CD. Hawk Shot's passive compensates it.

MercsGuardian

09-23-2014

Quote:
iKnowMyADCs:
Maybe because hawkshot goes halfway across the map? Implying that should be on a 18 second cooldown? you're funny

I think he is actually implying that we increase the cooldown of Wind Wall.

MercsGuardian

09-23-2014

Quote:
Legal Shota:
I mean it does have a passive

Wind Wall use too, but seeing how quickly Yasuo could get his shield up thanks to that passive, Riot removed it.

FrozenXylaphone

09-23-2014

Ashe's underwhelming skill has the cooldown of an ult

meanwhile Yasuo's ult canceling powerful wall that many consider as powerful as an ult is ~1/3 the cooldown of Ashe's skill

btw wall gives vision too