Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is this Darkwill thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

09-23-2014

Is it a new champion? Rework on an old champion? The weapon looks like Darius's Axe. But im not sure.

Tyrannus0

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Boram Darkwill, the leader of Noxus before Swain, presumably, killed him and took command.

Mia Bella Volpe

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Darkwill = Keiran Darkwill. He was the Grand General of Noxus before Swain took over and had Darius behead him.

edit: Oh nevermind I just peeked at it again and Keiran challenged Swain for the Grand General position after Boram died. Ignore me.

HesOnTop

Recruiter

09-23-2014

I think Darkwill is the dude that Darius killed when he was contesting against Swain in a duel for the throne of High General.

RavenHusky

09-23-2014

Boram Darkwill was the leader of Noxus before he got assassinated, and Swain took power.

Booty BIaster

09-23-2014

It's actually all a teaser for the new Zombie Darius skin

Khorius

09-23-2014

I'm fairly certain this is the Sion rework.

Dotayy

09-23-2014

So is he going to be a new champion? We have Dyrus and DyrusDad as players...does this mean we will get Darius and Darius Dad? Well same weapon... not biological dad..

Matezoide

09-23-2014

Did you read the text at all? Darkwill is obviously not the axe guy.

It is Sion, they are relaunching him and this lore takes place in the past. Darkwill is a Noxian general that was killed so Swain could rise to power.

Dotayy

09-23-2014

Quote:
Matezoide:
Did you read the text at all? Darkwill is obviously not the axe guy.

It is Sion, they are relaunching him and this lore takes place in the past. Darkwill is a Noxian general that was killed so Swain could rise to power.

OH! Okay that makes more sense.