Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"My laners all fed and we're too far behind"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TommyBradysUggs

09-23-2014

Never say never.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1553990204/214813301

The other team had a smurfing ADC who was godlike before 30 minutes. We were down 10.8k gold at 21 minutes.

Wanfear

09-23-2014

And you were still way behind.. what happened? Baron throw?

TommyBradysUggs

09-23-2014

Quote:
Wanfear:
And you were still way behind.. what happened? Baron throw?

I stole Baron by stealthing in and suicide smiting, but that was at 30 minutes and the game lasted to 41:05. Honestly I just placed lots of wards, told others where to place them, and had a good W+Flash+Ult combo that knocked Lucian and Orianna out of a fight.

Our "plat 2 smurf" Annie was talking about how she "just can't carry 1v5," which made it feel extra good when I helped turn the game around.

Blade of Justic

Recruiter

09-23-2014

I wouldn't surrender in a ranked match.

But I'm getting real tired of the "Never surrender" mantra in normal matches.

Wanfear

09-23-2014

Quote:
TommyBradysUggs:
I stole Baron by stealthing in and suicide smiting, but that was at 30 minutes and the game lasted to 41:05. Honestly I just placed lots of wards, told others where to place them, and had a good W+Flash+Ult combo that knocked Lucian and Orianna out of a fight.

I was looking at the 38:30 baron.

TommyBradysUggs

09-23-2014

Quote:
Wanfear:
I was looking at the 38:30 baron.

Oh. I caught WW out with a ward and we collapsed on him and killed him. We took the Baron almost uncontested, save a shockwave by Orianna.

Tyrannus0

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Looks like Lucian got zoned or wasn't around for the last fight and it cost them.

TommyBradysUggs

09-23-2014

And again:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1554018879/214813301

9.6k down at 21 minutes