Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey @riot, i'd like my 7800 ip back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daikiry

09-23-2014

Azir, even tho has been one of the coolest champions (for me) made in a long time, and i'm highly dissapointed on how buggy he was on release.

Sure, people will tell me "you aren't supposed to ranked with him until you master him".

Truth is, it would take me way too long if i only took him in normals, not only i get other people who don't care about picking niche picks or not taking it seriously, the amount of time it will take to actually get the right counters so i can learn to deal with them would be inmense.

And no, i rarely end up with 10+ kills on a ranked game, knowing the azir mechanics (basics) isn't even enough to take him into ranked (which at the end is my decission, not any1 else), because of how buggy he is right now.

Soldiers won't attack sometimes, even tho i'm in Q range.
Ulti most of the times won't do dmg, won't do the knockback and is buggy as hell.
Feels very cluncky.

And insert all the other bugs since his release.

Now what bothers me the most, is seeing a red post talking about how they will handle it, saying "we won't have any fix until 4.18".

No, i won't use it on ranked not because i don't know how to play him, but because he's buggy as hell and it would be like playing the lottery.
In all honestly he should be disabled.

Yeh people will tell me "you should have waited", sure maybe, but still riot sold me a very buggy character on their release date.

Now? I would have rather bought other champ instead, and i'm pretty sure i'd have 6300 by the time they fix his bugs (that will take 1 month).

Hopefully i can get a response.

Thx

daikiry

09-23-2014

@riot.

Furi Kuri III

09-23-2014

You're cute.

Karinrinkashi

09-23-2014

LOL. *That Reply*

MrSc0tty

09-23-2014

HURP DURP I did something stupid and want a refund of fake money because I made a bad decision repeatedly.

daikiry

09-23-2014

Quote:
MrSc0tty:
HURP DURP I did something stupid and want a refund of fake money because I made a bad decision repeatedly.

woah so it was my mistake to release a champ will tons of bugs

yeah sure...., nope

it was on riot faults and they say he has way more bugs (lmao) and what bothers me is "np we'll fix it, 2 patches from now ofc".

so yeah, i want my refund on this buggy **** as champ.

@riot

daikiry

09-23-2014

Quote:
Furi Kuri III:
You're cute.

stick ur downvote bots up ur ass *****

volaju

09-23-2014

The proper complaint is, "why the **** are release champs 7800 IP to begin with?"

I was pissed the moment they changed their pricing, and I'm still pissed today. The fact that they slowed champ creation to a crawl and they still can't release them without a bunch of bugs is just beyond me, and yet they still randomly increased the price.

Loken Stoneheart

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Dear Riot:

When a champion has a bug or more on every single ability, you've kinda dropped the ball.

Synthetic Ghost

Recruiter

09-23-2014

Quote:
volaju:
The proper complaint is, "why the **** are release champs 7800 IP to begin with?"

I was pissed the moment they changed their pricing, and I'm still pissed today. The fact that they slowed champ creation to a crawl and they still can't release them without a bunch of bugs is just beyond me, and yet they still randomly increased the price.

you took the words right out of my mouth.

I feel a bit violated o.o;;