Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So many more wins than losses and yet still in gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miku Lv99

09-22-2014

http://i.imgur.com/jTMpj86.png

I was just wondering why it seems to me like everyone but me has about equal wins and losses. And yet, I'm still in gold I even with 110 more wins than losses. Even the players in challenger don't have that many more wins than losses. I almost never dodge and have barely had any losses prevented or that kind of thing (that might lower mmr but not count as a loss or something). So why am I not higher tier with that many more wins than losses?

SMlTE

09-22-2014

ur trollin rite

EatMyPanties

09-22-2014

i assume the game sees that you are in your true elo and gave u tiny lp gains and loses?if not your mmr should be way higher

Kolos1001

09-22-2014

Because you only win against people with lower mmr than you and you lose to everyone who is higher. Also 1700 games and still gold means you are where you're supposed to be.

Or you're the .000001% that has rolled afks in every promo ever.

El Numero Waun

09-22-2014

i mean if uve played that many games and still only at 81 lp g1....i mean thats where u belong.....ud hae been out if u didnt with 1700 ranked games..

SMlTE

09-22-2014

FYI your win rate is 53%

yokazo

09-22-2014

because you main support

CrownPuff

09-22-2014

Assuming you started when ranked was reset, you've played around 7+ games a day.

Sammystorm

09-22-2014

Quote:
CrownPuff:
Assuming you started when ranked was reset, you've played around 7+ games a day.

Oh my god :/ How does someone have ti play 7 ish hours a day.

Malene

09-22-2014

It looks like you belong right where you are.