Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant cast spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blancka

09-22-2014

Ever since the last patch 4.16, I have encountered a game breaking bug in about 50% of my games. I load into the game and am unable to cast spells. I know its not a keyboard issue as chat still works just fine. Sometimes it is corrected by simply reconnecting to the game, but other times in takes multiple attempts. By the time I get rid of the bug my team was forced to play 4v5 for 10 or more minutes and I am too far behind in level to do anything. I submitted a support ticked but got a standard response as I cannot screenshot it (there is nothing to screenshot). I cannot play the game in this state because I lose 50% of games before they even start. Please help!