Shaco Flames.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocDemento

01-19-2010

I play a lot of Shaco. Ever since he was released I loved how he felt and how he is played and I've tried quite a few different builds. I ran into a guy who was playing an attack speed build and I was very impressed. I played 4 games with the same build and had great success until my 4th game. Where when I was building my first attack speed item, Milady, my team started flaming me for being a noob and that for not building sheen I had no clue how to play Shaco cause sheen doubled crit damage from deceive and it was the only way to go. I tried several times to explain how the theorycrafting has actually proven that to be wrong that it just added your base damage after the crit damage is applied. So after everyone on my team failed horribly, except our Alistar. I was flamed for losing the game for our team even though I had the most kills and the least deaths. So I guess this is a reminder to people. That there isn't just one build for every champion, and that before you open your mouths please know wtf you are talking about. KK TY F.l.a.n.g.e.d and Occultism.

dripskydrip

01-19-2010

I have no idea what you are talking about, though milady seems to be nice girl.

The Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

He obviously means Malady. Yeah, it's a problem when noobs don't know how items works. Sheen only doubles the BASE attack and is only added after the crit damage.

Hewn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripskydrip View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about, though milady seems to be nice girl.

She stole my heart.