Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Azir Ult knocks up instead of back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptianZaco

09-22-2014

Hello all! I have played two games with Azir today and had the same problem in both. One, this evening, was lagging horribly, the other was much more playable. When I ult and it hits someone, it knocks them up instead of back, making it work like a Nami ult. Obviously, when I ult someone I want them to be on the other side of the wall when they land, as is intended and is stated in-game and in his introduction videos. Can someone please confirm that this is happening consistently?

Also, the Wall does not stop jumps. Kha'zix and Tristana can both jump over the wall without problems, but it seems to be inconsistent- if they hit at an angle, they are usually stopped. Is Azir's ult intended to stop dashes AND jumps? The tooltip only mentions dashes.

Thanks for looking into this!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geowrian

09-22-2014

Yeah, I've seen the issue with his ult not putting the player behind it as well. That shouldn't be the case if the tooltip and description are correct. I didn't think jumps were supposed to work over the ult, either. Only blinks and unstoppables. You can stop trist and kha jumps with other champs mid-way, so that shouldn't count.