Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why don't you give us an option to kick troll players out of a solo que selection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canibalizm

09-22-2014

I recently went into a ranked game selection screen with a troll who admitted he will troll before the game was going to start. I looked at his lolking and he wasn't lying. I think this is ridiculous that I have to lose LP and waste my time playing in a game like this. I dodged the game since no one else wanted to.
Why has this feature never been implemented in the game?

Basically this is how it will work:

1. You find out the guy is a troll from lolking and chat (or the fact that he autolocks).
  2. One person nominates to kick [troll]
  3. Other players get a vote dialog box to agree or disagree with the vote (like surrendering)
  4. player is effectively kicked off from the current game and given a 5 minute penalty. (LP is lost after 3 consecutive kicks)