Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Match History NOT working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealth the Sly

09-22-2014

I'm having an issue with the latest League of Legends Patch regarding Match History and being able to see builds with timers. The Match History page shows up white blank and if I try switching to other regions on the main page Match History appears, but under North America I get the white blank page. I have tried deleting/erasing browsing history and cookies as well as reinstalling the browser altogether to no avail. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

REXALESS

Recruiter

09-22-2014

I have to same issue, it's been over 6 days for me. I have a support ticket open for it and everything. Worlds is going on so I'm sure they're busy but this is sad to me cause i love to review my games.

pati3nc3

09-22-2014

Had same issue for over a WEEK. Ticket was ignored. Gotta love the treatment.

REXALESS

Recruiter

09-22-2014

Worlds has been going on for how long now?