Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

a Champion Select custom-tabs option, similar to runes & masteries pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForeverBoned

09-22-2014

Hi, I, like most ppl have been playing league for a long time so I have a lot of champions and my chmp select includes a very large selection. I would really like to see a tab above champ select for making custom champion lists - k ind of like how you can search for champions by their Role name - the problem with this is that I may want to play a character i consider a great top, mid, support, etc. that riot doesnt label "fighter," "support," etc. When you have 100+ champs its very hard to look at ur pool and decide who u want to play in 30seconds, especially if people are asking for swaps and other things in chat. Im asking for ability to create up to 5 lists, stored on user side, that is a list of champs. for example we can make a list of our favorite/best Top, Mid, Adc, Jg, Support and choose from the tabs. if I am like okay time to support but im frantically looking for a supp that will work for our team just cant remember their name off the bat then this will be really nice adn relieve a lot of anxiety from champ select and the death cloc-- I mean selection timer.