Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

REBORN - Sion Relaunch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melancholy Exile

09-22-2014

It's a complete left-field thing but I'm curious whether one of Leblanc's two aides may turn out to be Elise before her compact with Vilemaw. The two have been listed as friends on the Champions page for some time and it would go some way to explain Leblanc's access to the Isle's magics, not to mention shedding some light on the origins of the Spider Queen.

I'm doubtful but it's a possibility.

DevourerOfDonuts

09-22-2014

Wait...

I thought it was Urgot....
):

IMTOOJUICY

09-22-2014

Quote:
DevourerOfDonuts:
Wait...

I thought it was Urgot....
):

It's sion, statue got an Axe and sion supposed to be the grandaddy of noxian Axe wielders.

Chromatic Eagle

09-22-2014

So how long ago is this supposed to be? Feels like a retcon from Katarina getting his body.

Tesla Effect

Recruiter

09-22-2014

Quote:
Chromatic Eagle:
So how long ago is this supposed to be? Feels like a retcon from Katarina getting his body.

His old is retconed, yes (Like Karmas one). Now he seems to have lived long before the Kalamanda incident, during Jarvan I or Jarvan II.

Keonyn

09-22-2014

I like how they've once again gone with some generic trope for lore. Riot needs to hire someone who can actually write for their lore team, this new stuff is 5th grade level garbage and as generic and uninspired as can be.

Tesla Effect

Recruiter

09-22-2014

Quote:
Keonyn:
I like how they've once again gone with some generic trope for lore. Riot needs to hire someone who can actually write for their lore team, this new stuff is 5th grade level garbage and as generic and uninspired as can be.

Whats so Generic about it, please explain first before you go and insult people.

Chromatic Eagle

09-22-2014

So then they should really start rewriting the relationship sections.

Placentas

09-22-2014

Sounds like LeBlanc is responsible for the revival of Sion. Thorn mentions that they have wait Boram is searching for, and what Boram is searching for is a way to revive Sion.

It's probable LeBlanc has ties to the Shadow Isles and as Melancholy Exile said it would be cool to see the birth of Elise as the Spider Queen. We could also meet Evelyn who has ties to the Shadow Isles. Maybe she was once a member of the Black Rose who became corrupted when exposed to the island.

Grand Viper

09-22-2014

Honestly, so far so good on my end. I'm waiting to see what'll happen next before judgement calls are made. There is actually not a lot told here, and it's more speculation, a lot of it is not easy to guess right off the bat. This doesn't downplay my comments about Shurima, but let's see where they go with this.