Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

REBORN - Sion Relaunch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerraRising

09-22-2014

Quote:
Axinhed:
I'll wait till this ends before I comment.

Hell, I'm still waiting for those changed Shurima lores before I can comment on those too.

The hype train doesn't hold that much excitement for me anymore.

Well, it's kinda what we do. Deconstruct what Narrative is doing and complain that they're not talking to us about it.

IMTOOJUICY

09-22-2014

Quote:
Melancholy Exile:
That piece in the sidebar with Leblanc raises all sorts of questions about the timeline.

Have we gone back to the days before Boram Darkwill died, and thus is Swain no longer Grand General of Noxus?

When I talked with a rioter in the 2013 PAX about Sion, he said they envisioned the reworked Sion hailing from ooooolden times. So yes, I believe this teaser occurred before Swain became grand general. And the slain Jarvan is probably Jarvan II, not Jarvan III (J4's daddy). Also nice how they continued the whole ageless LeBlanc thing.

The Shurima event was underwhelming, but I have a gut feeling this is gonna be super hype, SIOOOOOON.

GenociderX

09-22-2014

.........A Noxus update......
Wow, Narrative, for one moment I almost gave up.
Can't wait to see what this unfolds

Saqlain3

09-22-2014

Wait, So can we think of this as a new champion? I mean that makes all the more exciting than it already is, because a relaunch is basically an old idea into a new skin.

GenociderX

09-22-2014

Sorrry for double posting but,is that the BLACK ROSE? I am looking forward on tis one

SecretLore

09-22-2014

Wow this came pretty unexpected.

Overall this sounds quite promising,I always felt Boram darkwill was killed off in a really disappointing way(offscreen)

So looking at these things I think the following things are the case:
-J4 might become the new king now.We don't know if he killed j2 or j3,but either way there is a change in power in demacia
-black rose is watching darkwill,there are 2 members aside from leblanc(thorn and petal),they might be swain and elise,or upcoming champs
-finally the shadow isles get some sort of connection to this,I mean boram was seemingly undead and morde had some connections to noxus.
-While swain is not yet the grand general of noxus,I think he will still rise in power,especially since j4 might now become the king of demacia.This would finally put the 2 on equal grounds.
-Sion-relaunch obviously

Rainbowgasm

09-22-2014

This might involve Urgot, I think he fought along side Sion in his Judgement.

Shaded Striker

09-22-2014

King Jarvan IV ultimate skin....

Nastra Dark

09-22-2014

If the Riot is taking the approach I think they're taking than we've basically restarted the entire timeline and all of the characters are going to be reintroduced. Sion is just one more part of that. Swain isn't the Grand General yet because his point in the new timeline has yet to be reintroduced. I also doubt that the Jarvan that was killed in this case is J4 but rather J3.

Introducing Sion allows them to commence their new event and set up a series of new bullet points for the plot.

GenociderX

09-22-2014

Quote:
SecretLore:
Wow this came pretty unexpected.

Overall this sounds quite promising,I always felt Boram darkwill was killed off in a really disappointing way(offscreen)

So looking at these things I think the following things are the case:
-J4 might become the new king now.We don't know if he killed j2 or j3,but either way there is a change in power in demacia
-black rose is watching darkwill,there are 2 members aside from leblanc(thorn and petal),they might be swain and elise,or upcoming champs
-finally the shadow isles get some sort of connection to this,I mean boram was seemingly undead and morde had some connections to noxus.
-While swain is not yet the grand general of noxus,I think he will still rise in power,especially since j4 might now become the king of demacia.This would finally put the 2 on equal grounds.
-Sion-relaunch obviously

Don't forget Evaine. In LeBlanc's judgement the original Lb gave her staff to evaine. So she took up the name of LeBlanc. Hell, They may not even be Evaine's Real image.