Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prodigious Gaming Community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HastyApple

09-21-2014

Prodigious Gaming Community
http://prodigiousgaming.net
Twitch Channel (http://twitch.tv/teamprodigiousgaming)
Twitter (http://twitter.com/realprodgaming)

Introducing your new hangout!

Good day Summoners! I'm here to introduce your new hangout! Prodigious Gaming is a new gaming community I've begun to piece together. While it's still brand new I have high hopes for the community and I hope you will too.

We are a gaming community created by just a couple members now hoping to create an epic environment for all. Most of us play League of Legends, and we have a new High ELO team that will compete in tournaments regularly. The point of this community is to give everyone a place to hang out, enjoy themselves and have a good time gaming. We want you to be able to come on, chat on VOIP(currently setting up a TeamSpeak this week), visit the forums for discussions and find people to play with daily.

What features we offer

Some of the things you can find with us are;
  • Daily inhouses late at night for the night owls
  • Weekly official Inhouse for League of Legends with door prizes being given away to random winners on stream throughout the night. These occur every Tuesday night.
  • Tournament Style Ranked League for 5's teams
  • Coaching (Soon to be implemented once a few people are aquired)
  • Other game events like CSGO runs and minecraft server(Vanilla)

There will be more this is just some of the items being implemented over time as right now we only have a few.

Staff needed

We are currently hiring staff, if you're interested please visit the website and scroll down to the bottom, click on Careers and we'd love to hear from all you ambitious gamers!

We hope to hear from you and see you all on the forums and in game!

HastyApple

09-21-2014

Bump

Kenjiman

09-21-2014

omg the website is awesome! and the community is so chill!

HastyApple

09-22-2014

Time for bed. Bump!

HastyApple

09-22-2014

Bump! Soloqueue time!

HastyApple

09-24-2014

Bump! Hosting a little in house tonight with giveaways on stream!

HastyApple

09-24-2014

Please understand that if you are looking to apply for staffing, you wont get Admin/partnership to run the community as a founder just by adding and contacting me.

HastyApple

09-24-2014

Playing some Team Builder at the moment seeing if servers get back into the swing of things! Add me to join!

HastyApple

09-24-2014

Bump!

HastyApple

09-25-2014

Bump! Giveaway over the next 2 days for randomly selected followers on Twitter! Check it out!