Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loyal gamer who has just about had it with Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Actually Dyrus

09-21-2014

Quote:
123nzo:
Not when someone is bringing down the rest of the team. It brings down morale and makes people lose their focus. Not everyone in bronze is good, but at least they are trying. People do not deserve that.

Did you listen to what I just said? No one in bronze is good.
If you're good enough you will climb. Bronze 4 to plat 5 in 250 games, it's doable.

123nzo

09-21-2014

Quote:
Jamaree:
It wouldn't work because people would stop using it against trolls, and using start using it for picks they don't like.

It's a big problem. People should accept what role they receive. Man up or stop playing this game. It's wrong and I'm tired of it.

Kat Head

09-21-2014

What Jamare said. It would be obused by the very people you look to stop from trolling.

123nzo

09-21-2014

Quote:
Actually Dyrus:
Did you listen to what I just said? No one in bronze is good.
If you're good enough you will climb. Bronze 4 to plat 5 in 250 games, it's doable.

Listen, I am steadily rising however I don't have time to play 6 hours a day. I like to play casually, and when I do it always seems like I get at least one person per game that ruins it for me. It shouldn't have to be that way.

Jamaree

09-21-2014

Quote:
123nzo:
It's a big problem. People should accept what role they receive. Man up or stop playing this game. It's wrong and I'm tired of it.

With that kind of mindset, what is stopping a said legit troll from rallying people from removing someone from an off meta pick, even if they say had a 100% win rate with it. Like, would you kick someone for picking jungle Urgot?

Actually Dyrus

09-21-2014

Quote:
123nzo:
Listen, I am steadily rising however I don't have time to play 6 hours a day. I like to play casually, and when I do it always seems like I get at least one person per game that ruins it for me. It shouldn't have to be that way.

I never said I played every day, but I see how you think that whoever climbs has no life.

123nzo

09-23-2014

Quote:
Actually Dyrus:
I never said I played every day, but I see how you think that whoever climbs has no life.

I could use that same logic on you when you say things like someone who is in Bronze is a bad player. I'm not a bad player, I'm a new player. There is a difference. I've only been playing for a little less than a year on and off. My goal has been to learn every role, and I've been doing that. I'm a team player, and almost every game get remarks for being friendly, a teamplayer, and knowledgeable. However, that gives me no rewards. I still get grouped with people who PURPOSELY want to sabotage a game. Again, anyone who tries to sabatoge someone or a team is nothing other than a terrorist.

123nzo

09-23-2014

Quote:
Jamaree:
It wouldn't work because people would stop using it against trolls, and using start using it for picks they don't like.

It's better than losing because of a troll. I'd rather wait 5 games to play an actual game, then play 1 game where I'm being sabatoged by someone who either has something against RiOT or they are bad and have been harassed by players too many times that they have turned into a raging troll monster. Think about it. It's real.