Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we keep the Ascension/Shurima UI please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vidious One

Recruiter

09-21-2014

So I haven't seen anyone else ask about this. If it's been said, oh well.

I would like to be able to go into my UI options for the game, and change the UI to the new one used in the Ascension game mode. I'd like to use it on Summoner's Rift, all year round!

I'm a huge Stargate fan. Judging from the galactic skins for Nasus and Azir, someone at Riot is a Stargate fan too. The Egyptian style mixed with a bit of magic and technology is just a beautiful thing.

I am just throwing in a request here for any Rioter to take notice. Please give me an option to use a Shurima [and maybe even other Runeterra realm themed] user interfaces in the future!

Not that this is a decent reason why you should do this but... Other moba's have multiple UI art options. I'd like to see it in my favorite moba though.

Thanks for listening Riot. You're my favorite developer world wide. Hell, I even tried to get a job working for ya.