Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wrath of the Guardians (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

10-01-2014

Quote:
Xavaresxutris:
With a shrug of resignation, Alaric had but one more question to present. "When do we leave?"

((Loathe as I am to have Alaric be the first one responding, I may as well post if nobody else has yet.
Few questions;
Are all the random sellswords also tagging along as redshirts?
Is a Valor a gold coin, following the general worth of six equal to one US dollar that the stickied threads suggest?
Also, hahaha, is that guy's name actually Jake the Snake? XD ))

((1. Yes, they are all coming as redshirts. I will be using them as warning systems, or even ways to trick you and make you think otherwise. You'll have to go on your gut feeling

2. That is the exact conversion of currency.

3. Yes his name is Jake the Snake, I couldn't help myself.))

Ask Quinn n Val

10-01-2014

Alura nodded slowly, closing her eyes, "So what you're saying is there's us." She looks in turn at the four of them who had been called out specifically. "And then there's the cannon fodder." She looks toward the rest of the room.

As the shadows crept their way out of the door Alura felt slightly more exposed and uncomfortable, but she hid it well.

"Very well, I've already accepted after all. When do we start?"

Delmegar

10-02-2014

((Just waiting on Krokaska.))

FilFire

10-02-2014

((I'll kick his ass into activity then.))

Krokaska

10-02-2014

((The unfortunate thing is, FilFire is not joking when he says that.))

When Krokaska heard that part of the crowd might have been brought in, with as pure purpose throwing people off the track, his mood did not improve. That kind of trick would only be used if somebody was planning something complicated, and most likely also questionable in nature. Krokaska was not a fan of either concept. However it was too late to back out now. He had already accepted, and even if their contractor had some special plan in mind, that did not remove the fact that undiscovered land could best be explored with a shaman in the group, especially if the land was supposed to be very closely tied to magic. Magic always has a strong effect on whatever comes into contact with it. Hrimfur only responded to the shadows suddenly leaving the room by growling and looking around. Krokaska meanwhile nodded in acceptance.

"More details on the situation would be welcomed, but that can be talked about while on our way there."

FilFire

10-02-2014

((It works.))

Grand Viper

10-05-2014

New Forum RP Link (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/KtfmM08g-wrath-of-the-guardians-rp-sign-up-closed-rp)