Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free queue dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Good idea or not

09-20-2014

Just would like to ask Riot to give 1-2 free queue dodges a day or something similar. Literally just joined a game with a premade that was so toxic during the champion select I knew it was going to be a horrible game. I leave, and since it's the second game I've left today (first of which was similar) , I had a 15 minute wait. Why should I be punished for avoiding a toxic match? The match hasn't even started.

ShaDoWAsunder

09-24-2014

Bump. I agree with this. They have a system coming in which toxic players of any kind will be banned from ranked and forced to play an x amount of games before doing ranked after there ban. NA and I think EUW are the testing grounds. They can't just simply remove queue dodging without adding another fix such as disbanding or vote kicking (with can sadly be abused). I am sure if they sat down and thought it through they can come up with something, even if it is temp. I had 2 trolls during my series with one that afk'd followed by an afk'er from the start of the match. Ironically this always happens in my series which is why I like the old system that I heard was good. Followed by that I hit hard lag spikes which gave me a 4th lost. Do you call this "skill" on my end rito?

Ps, the lag is still there.

Evion

10-04-2014

we should get unlimited free queue dodge, some players are just a holes and call adc and take like sona adc and the team is already raging and the game hasn't started, i should have the rite to get out of that queue and not be penalize b/c i left a game with trolls in them, also in some games i might join a game with someone i seen before that trolled or loves to go afk and i dont want to play with him so i would rather leave but no riot give me a 5 minute penalty b/c i dont want to play with trolls and tries to force me to play, this is a negative thing and needs to be fixed, i dont go on LOL to make my life a living hell, i want to play and have fun, and having trolls, feeders and afk in the team and not being able to leave before the game starts is not a good way to run this awesome game, this should be added to rank queues as well b/c trolls dont discriminate, they instigate and thats no fun

P.S. remove the hidden elo system from rank and make your own