Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Azir's E doesn't work!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blains

09-20-2014

Azir's E doesn't work at all when in combat... so pretty much his only escape doesn't work.

LordMoldieWart

09-20-2014

I've been having the same problem.

NexAura

09-21-2014

It works, just when you missclick it, and when it wants to. But joking aside ive had the same problem

Fainne

09-21-2014

Yep same here. Its like a square tornado over the top of him when ever E is used.

MechanicalPirate

09-21-2014

Quote:
Blains:
Azir's E doesn't work at all when in combat... so pretty much his only escape doesn't work.

You have to mouse over which soldier you want to dash to.

Cpt McFly

09-21-2014

This doesnt work for me either, I will q to move him up, but as soon as i press e to dash he wont dash as im spamming my e button.

SeraphielX

09-22-2014

It works, but it must be targeted on an existing soldier. Not close to one, not in the direction of one. It doesn't work like Flash.

Maybe it should, but right now it doesn't. In the chaos of combat it's really difficult to use correctly.

Snillux

09-22-2014

I have most definitely seen this issue as well as it has happened to me quite a few. You go to escape from combat and you end up becoming Renektons snack.

It will also happen whenever you are not in combat. I will literally have to smash E to make it work as well as the distance it is able to be used varies.