Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Minimizes when clicking on edge of screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddballbutler

09-20-2014

When I run my cursor to the side of the screen fast and click, league of legends minimizes as if I clicked outside of the window. I only noticed this bug happening after I upgraded to the GeForce 344.11 driver. Also, when I move to the edge of the screen, the mouse cursor changes from the gauntlet to the normal windows mouse cursor. This happens in both full screen, windowed mode, and at any resolution.

Steps to reproduce.
1. Enter a game.
2. Run cursor to edge of screen and click at the same time.
3. Game minimizes.

Machine Specs:
GeForce GTX 670
Intel Core i5
Windows 7 Professional 64bit

oddballbutler

09-21-2014

An update on this bug.

It seems to be affecting other games as well, so it probably isn't a bug specific to League of Legends.

oddballbutler

09-22-2014

I found the culprit. It was NoMachine. For some reason, the NoMachine service puts like an extra pixel around the edge of the screens. I stopped the NoMachine service and everything is back to normal. I'll be filing a bug report with the NoMachine guys.