Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1v1 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renley

09-20-2014

Hello Summoners! This is Renley from Fictitious Gaming. We are looking to host a single round elimination 1v1 tournament for everyone! We are going to have different brackets so everyone can participate.

Open Bracket: Levels 1-30 (unranked 30's)

Beginner's Bracket: Bronze V - Silver I

Semi-Pro's Bracket: Gold V - Plat I

Master's Bracket: Diamond V+

Each bracket will have Prelims, Semis, and Finals. The winner from each bracket will then face off with their next opponent in the Championship matches. If you are interested in signing up for this event, leave a message here, add me in game (Renley) or come over to our site and drop an application to join our wonderful community and post on the activity feed! URL: http://fictitiousgaming.iclanwebsites.com/

P.S we are going to work with Riot to get prizes for everyone if we can't get them from Riot then we will provide them for you!

Destiny Foxy

Recruiter

09-24-2014

Quote:
Renley:
Hello Summoners! This is Renley from Fictitious Gaming. We are looking to host a single round elimination 1v1 tournament for everyone! We are going to have different brackets so everyone can participate.

Open Bracket: Levels 1-30 (unranked 30's)

Beginner's Bracket: Bronze V - Silver I

Semi-Pro's Bracket: Gold V - Plat I

Master's Bracket: Diamond V+

Each bracket will have Prelims, Semis, and Finals. The winner from each bracket will then face off with their next opponent in the Championship matches. If you are interested in signing up for this event, leave a message here, add me in game (Renley) or come over to our site and drop an application to join our wonderful community and post on the activity feed! URL: http://fictitiousgaming.iclanwebsites.com/

P.S we are going to work with Riot to get prizes for everyone if we can't get them from Riot then we will provide them for you!

Riot Does not provide prizes for 1v1 tournament but I do recommend you talk to Twitch TV as they do provide assistance if you have enough people watching the stream.

Torrence

09-27-2014

Hey Renley,
It's Torrence. Thanks for your patience. I think I will be able to make Sunday at 9:45PM ET. Have a good one!
From,
Ben

Renley

10-05-2014

Thank you for the information destiny. We are going to be hosting another 1v1 single elimination today at 8:30 om est.