Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The 7 Relics Of Sencarn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamiroo Wolf

09-20-2014

What is the true definition of omnipotence? Almighty, limitless...Ultimate? Perhaps it is something incomprehensible; no matter how hard life tries to understand it...the farther away we get from our answer. Perhaps the world of Runeterra holds the key...but which one?

The key to enigmatic and inexhaustible knowledge?
The key to pleasures deemed unholy?
The key to fear itself?
The key to unsurpassed power?
The key to harmonious tranquility?
The key to vast wealth?
Or maybe...perhaps...the key to unlock secrets that would shake the very foundations of the universe; the key... to omnipotence.

The 7 Relics Of Sencarn. Treasures more valuable than life itself...treasures with the potential to turn this war ridden world into a land of desolation, peace, or maybe even chaos. Where are these groundbreaking relics, exactly? Scattered throughout Runeterra, Of course. Though, ancient rumor has it that whenever a horrifically dreadful fate is to befall the world, these treasures are to become locked in conflict..but just a rumor...right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dusty old man shut his book in one hand gravely. He had been sensing it for quite some time...but it was stronger now. He grimaced as he stood up from his wobbly chair, oh how his back ached. He pulled on his grey suit, flipped his leisure hat over his head's long gray hairs, and grabbed his cane as he made way for his cottage' s wooden door. His skin crawled with worry as the sense rushed through him yet again...He needed to move faster.

“I need to speak with Makyrom. Now." The old man panted, slamming all the money he had on the bar counter. The bartender grunted and nodded his misshapen sickly head. The large brute lead the elderly client down a hallway to a door with a “restricted" sign carved into it and the old man nodded, signalling the bartender to leave as he turned the nob of the door. Inside the room, passed out on the bed, lay Makyrom.

“Good evening, Makyrom. It was my understanding that places such as this where not to your liking?" The old man greeted as Makyrom' s pitch black eyes opened. “Freet? It has been ages. I take it your hear about the Echo emitting from the Relics?" He emphasized the word ages, clearly making fun of the age of his elderly acquaintance. It's only natural that Makyrom would be surprised at the aging of his old friend...“humans" age differently from his kind. “Precisely the reason I'm here," Began Freet, ignoring Makyrom' s insult, “I need the location of the Relics. I sense a fate far beyond that of a mere apocalypse. Before their Gaurdians arise, I'm afraid." The old man's tone was serious and his words carried urgency in every breath. “It's too late, I'm afraid, my old friend. The conflict is beginning as we speak..." Makyrom poured himself a drink as Freet stood and started for the door. “Before you go, I may have something that can help you seeing as I know what you plan to do." Makyrom offered. He stroked his red, Scruffy beard and smiled as Freet took a paper from his plump hands. The old man nodded and exited the room without another word.
“May time have mercy on that old hero's soul. Strengthen his old bones and empower his trusty cane." Makyrom murmured to himself, hoping this chant would aid Freet on his path. “Freet may not be 100% human...but he sure acts like he is."
-------------------------------------------------------------

The 7 Guardians of the 7 Relics Of Secarn, rose that very day. The door to Sencarn was to open soon, and only 1 Guardian would be allowed crossing over to the new utopia. Thus, the Guardians fought for the one way ticket to their new home within the Realm Of Sencarn. Only 1 out of 7 May remain before the gates open and only that final Guardian may cross.

The 7 Relics:

-An ancient mystic tome
-Ancient Claw Gauntlents and Boots imbued with philosopher's stone power
-Kilij Sword
-An Old Column with some intriguing etchings on it.
-Iron Fans
-A Golok and another mysterious gnarly dagger
-Eye Of Sencarn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confused? I'd expect you to be. The 7 Relics of Sencarn is a project I'm working on featuring 7 guardians(all champion concepts) that will compete in a series of battles to determine who will gain entry into the Realm Of Sencarn(More lore on this later). Additionally, as the guardian's fall I will abandon their concepts until only 1 remains. But why post this useless thread here? I though it'd be fun is all :P. Also, if you guys wish to participate in making some of the lore(Since I'm not very good at it), feel free to but since I'm poor there is no real reward other than having the lore included into the project.

~Wolf

Kamiroo Wolf

09-20-2014

The Following Gaurdians Have Awakened:
2. Kaliq, Guardian Of The Stone
3. Salem, Guardian Of Akone
6. Malkin, Guardian Of Hiyasi

Kamiroo Wolf

09-27-2014

Another guardian has awakened

Kamiroo Wolf

10-05-2014

Another Guardian has awakened