Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Against Apocalypse — Factions Lore, Viktor POV, Merciless Sion Puns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

09-19-2014

This could use some revision, and I'd appreciate suggestions, especially from people who really grok Viktor. Still, I hope you enjoy! Props to Summoner 333lom for contributing some awesome artwork.

Against Apocalypse (http://leaguefactions.net/11-against-apocalypse/)

Like all Factions lore, the events described within were primarily determined by actual match outcomes and Summoner decisions in interactive lore events, with some extra randomness tossed in. A few examples:

• Demacia's decision to attack, in violation of League law
  • Bandle City and Piltover choosing to join Demacia in their attack
  • The outcomes of the battles (Demacia vs. Zaun, as well as Valoran vs. the Void)

hextechrevolutionbanner-geekeewastaken2.jpg

Ark Angel HFB

09-23-2014

Hey this may not be the best place to post my response, but I'm a streamer. I also write a lot of fanfiction and I was wondering if you wanted a co host/ shout caster for some faction matches that where streamed.

My quality is top notch as well.

I think it might be a fun idea to RP during the stream as summoners or announcers that are broadcasting the matches live to all of Runeterra.

anyway just a thought, message me in game if you want to follow up.

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

09-26-2014

Quote:
Ark Angel HFB:
Hey this may not be the best place to post my response, but I'm a streamer. I also write a lot of fanfiction and I was wondering if you wanted a co host/ shout caster for some faction matches that where streamed.

My quality is top notch as well.

I think it might be a fun idea to RP during the stream as summoners or announcers that are broadcasting the matches live to all of Runeterra.

anyway just a thought, message me in game if you want to follow up.

Thanks! What about this weekend's Featured Matches? (http://leaguefactions.net/2014/09/26/september-27-28-na-featured-matches-schedule/)

I haven't been on LoL (oddly enough) for a while, because I've been so busy with lore-writing and other stuff. But I'll try to get ahold of you. 501st Big Mike might also try to contact you directly.

Ark Angel HFB

09-26-2014

Quote:
CupcakeTrap:
Thanks! What about this weekend's Featured Matches? (http://leaguefactions.net/2014/09/26/september-27-28-na-featured-matches-schedule/)

I haven't been on LoL (oddly enough) for a while, because I've been so busy with lore-writing and other stuff. But I'll try to get ahold of you. 501st Big Mike might also try to contact you directly.

I'm down if you can get hold of me.

My client stays open so when every someone wants to chat I'm down.