Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's Talk: Bilgewater

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenociderX

09-19-2014

Quote:
Shokah:
Don't be so "entitled" man, a release date and schedule for lore. PFFT.

(yes, that's a joke. I'm kidding, and yet it's still true.)

If Riot put as much effort as they do for e-sports it shouldnt be a problem

Sharjo

09-20-2014

Cuz there's the new red side shopkeeper on the new Summoner's Rift, that golden eyed seal man, I kinda want a seal man champion. Or seal woman, either works. Actually a seal woman would be really cool. Regardless they could go to Bilgewater, do some stuff, make a ruckus, and they use that as a crutch to establish Bilgewater properlly.

What I'm saying is Bilgewater needs to be sorted out like Shurima/Freljord/Shadow Isles and we need a seal person champion. Rito plz.

TerraRising

09-20-2014

So, is this something I should continue? I've got ideas for the other areas of the Valoran/Runeterra map.

Sharjo

09-20-2014

Quote:
TerraRising:
So, is this something I should continue? I've got ideas for the other areas of the Valoran/Runeterra map.

There's plenty of areas that are gonna need some fleshing out, and posts like this could open up for some great discussion, so I'd approve.

SecretLore

09-20-2014

Quote:
Sharjo:
Cuz there's the new red side shopkeeper on the new Summoner's Rift, that golden eyed seal man, I kinda want a seal man champion. Or seal woman, either works. Actually a seal woman would be really cool. Regardless they could go to Bilgewater, do some stuff, make a ruckus, and they use that as a crutch to establish Bilgewater properlly.

What I'm saying is Bilgewater needs to be sorted out like Shurima/Freljord/Shadow Isles and we need a seal person champion. Rito plz.

Wait!Thats a seal?
Lol I always saw pics of him from far away and thought he was an owl xDD(with the nose actually being the beak)

Sharjo

09-20-2014

Quote:
SecretLore:
Wait!Thats a seal?
Lol I always saw pics of him from far away and thought he was an owl xDD(with the nose actually being the beak)

Yup he's totally a seal. And a sodding classy one at that. He also sails a flying ship, which is awesome. I call him golden eye because, well, see for youself!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YU5WlswUNE...00/redshop.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YU5WlswUNEM/U6DX0tQJnUI/AAAAAAAAR2A/o4YfO8--aXM/s1600/redshop.jpg)

Foolish Lantern

09-20-2014

His existence alone provides a number of questions; where did he come from? Why is he selling mystical objects? How did he acquire so many magical items? What exactly is he; a new species altogether, or a distant relative to yordles? Is he a yordle? I would not mind if he was, as it would provide an interesting example of yordle physiological diversity.

Sharjo

09-20-2014

Quote:
Foolish Lantern:
His existence alone provides a number of questions; where did he come from? Why is he selling mystical objects? How did he acquire so many magical items? What exactly is he; a new species altogether, or a distant relative to yordles? Is he a yordle? I would not mind if he was, as it would provide an interesting example of yordle physiological diversity.

I kinda hope he's part of a race of seal folk. Seals are awesome. But yeah, I imagine there'll be some answers when they give mr. golden eye voice acting, since if I remember rightly he will get voice acting before they release the map.

SecretLore

09-21-2014

Maybe...maybe he is an aquaintance of urf?

But overall I am waiting for shopkeeper lines ever since they showed us the SR-VU,just because I want to know more about them.

Placentas

09-21-2014

I would love to see more done with MF, she is easily one of my favorite champions. Her judgement really touched me and I want more to be done with the boy who saved her. Pretty sure its Gp who saved her. Pretty sure her main reason for having joined the league was in order to find the guy.

Now that the league is doneso, an event could start with Mf on the search for the guy but it ends up being so much more than a love story. We meet other champs starting at bilgewater docks such as maybe gp and idk who else would even be there. Maybe Nami is floating around the docks and mf learns about the moon stone.

But eventually lets say she sets sail
Maybe to help nami out and she encounters the fizz and naut plotline. Possibilties could go anywhere the sea carries MF.