Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots in 3v3 normal matches?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinaila

09-19-2014

I have had it up to ---------------------------------------------------------------------------> HERE with these bots in normal games! This has been going on for awhile. And you can tell they are bots cause they dont use any spells ( maybe once) and just fall into one lane. I even seen a soraka bot in 5v5. Is there something you can do about this riot?

irondeleter

09-21-2014

I just played a 3v3 game that had 4 bots in it...
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1551192058/32362834?tab=stats

It bothers me a little... But Riot only making 1 game that's a knock-off of another game also bothers me... so meh...

Quaragh

09-26-2014

bump

littlewimpe

09-26-2014

tell me about it this is bull **** they always isntalock thier champ, use ghost heal, and just excute over and over again if they are not killed. this is bull ****. i believe that thier names that appear in game are not thier actual handles be cause lol nexus cannnot pull any info on them and they always follow the same pattern. two names no spaces like BardDaren or FreeErek. this is bad for the game roit and you need to do somehting about this **** at least get a mod or dev to look at this damn forum this is a probelm.

Drakkuza

09-26-2014

yeah past 2 games i had an average of 2 actual players

tegodowar

09-27-2014

same here, played about 12 matches yesterday, gave up after that because they all had bots atleast 2 on each team.

Omnimuffin

09-27-2014

I'm getting really annoyed, it's been going on for at least weeks if not months, played a game basically 1v2 yesterday, I got paired with 2 fricking bots, Riot needs to do something about this problem

NightShiftNurses

09-27-2014

ohhh so thast why that 1 zilean went like 0/20 and fed me.....i was playing azir but then again i coudnt do **** for damage cause azir sucks kha'ak

JaggedSyringe

Recruiter

10-04-2014

Quote:
tegodowar:
same here, played about 12 matches yesterday, gave up after that because they all had bots atleast 2 on each team.

sup tego, i know the feeling.

ok what ive gathered so far about this,

the bots are created on VMWARE/Virtual Box running MicroXP at low res, so everyone with vm knowledge can make at min 15 bots to level 30 in 2 days...

in one week on a standard gaming laptop with a terabyte HDD you could make 500 of these horrible bots to level 30.

they run programs like GhostLOL, LEagueofBots, LoLLeveler, SSbot(summoner sidekick),DOMbot

and run it in thier virtual machine program... all day and night these bots will run.

an example video of how they run showed me, that all they did was set a certain time to capture.

example: he ran around in random directions to tower or to base and just took a step, they hardly cast abilities to make the software run smoothly on low graphics.everything they did will repeat...some go for 25 min some the bare min and set on loop. depends on the patients of maker.

these bots are
extremely noticeable.

there is no variation in difficulties of them and or skill level.

They have one goal in sight. feed feed feed(lose the match as soon as possible so they can acquire fast ip)

they then take those bots later on after a couple weeks at level 30 and sell them on ebay.. with over 500,000 ip and a good amout of rp from referals. (when you have 500 bot accounts in a week its not hard to have plenty of rp accounts.

some of these people do this on weekends for some cash.

this is not for trolling.. this is far above that... i have contacted a site that has plenty of them on a forum and they are rolling in funds from this theft of riots reward system and or theft of time from actual players.

soon i expect members to quit the game all together! its a shame but it might just be coming.

i have seen this rolling in the forums for quite some time now... and little o me track a few members and found their source. Ghostlol leveling bots/referral bots.

At the moment they don't communicate with team members, and dont cast abilities. but expect them to change that.. once the ban waves come.

i believe change is coming to league in a bad way.. update after update, and changes to the bots to make them more undetectable.

i know for a fact the referral recipients may be found out.. but i believe the sender is protected on the league site.. i think it doesn't actually show who is sending it.

I fear what is to come to my favorite game mode on league of legends, The twisted treeline

if RIOT refuses to acknowledge what is happening, this will get worse.. i have seen them make better ones and are about to roll them out on 5v5 and dominion, and aram

system requirements

they allocate 1gb of ram and 40gb of hdd space.

they use ghost and heal.
imagine what a terabyte hdd could do then. if 15 is put on 1 gb.