Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please help me! - Trying to change the image used in a champion's ability

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kha or Kitten

09-19-2014

Hi! First, I'd like to thank you guys in advance assuming I can get any help on this!

Ok so what I'm trying to do is change the image file of the chicken that appears over the head of the enemy player when Tryndamere uses his W. I just CAN NOT seem to find the file, and I've looked EVERYWHERE in my League of Legends files.

Again, thanks a lot guys!

Kha or Kitten

09-19-2014

Bump for help!

Chunky Platypus

09-19-2014

I don't think you can actually change the image that represents a champion's ability

Kha or Kitten

09-19-2014

Quote:
Chunky Platypus:
I don't think you can actually change the image that represents a champion's ability

Well I already know you can do that. I've changed a couple of those already pretty easily. I meant the image of the chicken that actually comes up in-game over the opponent's head.