Bot Lineup Changes this Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Picklesnshakes

02-01-2011

Alistar Bot afk's. He needs to be banned.

Borethor

02-01-2011

Nunu bot is now being treated for his academic excellence in the League of Justice battlegrounds. His heroic attempts at tower diving will be greatly missed, and his imaginative efforts to foil the opposing team will forever be in our hearts.

Ryze bot will no longer be 1 shotting his entire team along with the opposing team. His perma-stun, auto-lock, infinite nukes will not be missed, but hopefully he'll return a little less powerful. We can only hope.

In the mean time, Shen bot is very funny. He's my new favorite bot, but I won't ever forgive you Riot for taking away my Alistar. He was the greatest tower hugger ever, and he knew exactly when to go jungling sometimes.

Borethor

02-01-2011

Forever alone!

Borethor

02-01-2011

Why is page 4 a redirect to page 2?

Borethor

02-01-2011

Gonna keep commenting until there is a page 5.

sofawall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

Page 4 redirects to page 3? Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage Ilmryn View Post
lets hope these bots actually work better, I'm tired of not being able to test new champs well because i just stomp the bots 10-0 no matter what I play...
Hmm, even my bud who just started the game can each easily manage 30 kills per game. I've pulled in 50-0-1 in a 30 minute game as Pantheon against the old bots.

EDIT: Riot, your forums are bugged to hell.

FascistMoose

02-01-2011

When will the server be back up????

Pacro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

BRING BACK NUNU BOT YOU *******s!

edit.
original post was on caps lock, so you can see my anger

MercuryC

02-01-2011

I don't really care about the bots too much...I just hate having to wait for 6 hours for an update to finish, after the server's down for the day. I think LoL has its gameplay advantages, but DotA has much more convienence. Ohhh well, just gotta suck it up I guess.

I should probably add in I'm still relatively new to this after playing DotA from the start, not used to having to occasionally wait when I get the chance to play o.O

Heliostorm

02-01-2011

For some reason all the old bots always got stuck between the 1st and 2nd enemy towers on the side lanes and would die to one tower or the other... hope they fix that. I think Ryze bot was the only one not to have that problem.