Bot Lineup Changes this Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verx Interis View Post
Just watch, Ryze bot is going to come back like some demon from hell with perfect reactions and cooldown management with his passive.
He is in Co-Op vs AI =P

Chakat Reverse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2011

The old bots are still there, but at least in the case of Ryze and Alastair, they just stand at the summoning pool all game. Yi still works fine, but I haven't tried any of the others.

However, I do like seeing the bots use summoner skills. It's not much more difficult, but it is a bit more realistic.

koollama

02-04-2011

One time I was practicing jungling, and this ryze bot seriously came up to me at the double golems and counter jungled me. He wasn't able to kill me, but I had to ghost and recall.

Rybner

02-04-2011

Hopefully these new bots/difficulties will make training worthwhile, looks very interesting indeed.
Wondered for a long time how the bots in LoL could suck this hard, when the ones in DotA were actually kinda challenging (hard ones at least :b).

Looking forward to getting wooped by bots!

Btw. how come everytime someone posts a non-positive comment/question to Riot it gets down-voted to hell (can't be that everybody disagrees).. Just wondered ^^

Advanc3r

02-04-2011

Wut bots cant play 3v3!

ChaozUT

02-04-2011

The bots use summoner skills now? I haven't noticed, which ones do they take? The only thing I've noticed was their hp spiking up when they're about to die. At first I thought it might be heal but I think it was actually just Soraka ult (Soraka/Shen actually use ults to save allies now).

LegendaryQtip

Recruiter

02-04-2011

i miss ryze bot... he was the only bot that gave any hint of a challenge... soraka bot should disappear she is a waste of space lol she mostly stands there