Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Set and Masteries CODES PLZ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrealxxx

09-18-2014

I would like to see a simple code system added to Item Sets page and Masteries Page. This would be a simple way for players to quickly put in a new Masteries when in champion select. Item Set can easily be recovered after a major patch. (i have lost my Item sets many time after a patch.) So what do i mean by CODE?!?!? A Simple number and letter system that produces as you go down the Masteries tree or make and item set. For the Masteries you could use O D U for primary starter. Use / to seperat trees. number and letter for the sills within the tree. i would use A-to-F for each row and G-to-j for each column. Use capitals for for an all points skill and lowercase for a son so many skill points.skill points 1.2.3 for EX. [o]A(g2.I)B(I.J)C(I.J)D(I.J)E(H.J)F / [D]0 / [U]A(G.H.J)B(H)C(H). this was a jungle fiddlesticks page. there would just need to be a spot added to the masteries page to enter the codes. same concept for items Sets. the coding would be more complex.
This would just be a faster way for players to put a new page in wail in champ select with copy/paste. players can have a word doc. set up with their mains.
PS: A copy bottom on rune pages would be awesome.