Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Full list of Azir glitches since release.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GayBowser

09-18-2014

Let's start out with the most frustrating.

"The useless E" - Azir will not respond to dash to his Sand Soldier, being in skill range or having a single or multiple Soldiers does not effect this. You could be 10 units away from the Sand Soldier and he will either stand there or he will hilariously start walking aimlessly as if "feared." This not only makes you have 1 skill less than your opponent, but you have no get away in case of lane gank or retreating.

"The Q of doom" - Once you use Q to dash your Sand Soldier, his animations will no longer register in the game. What I mean by this is that he will strike an enemy, but do no damage. This will continue until Sand Soldier turns back to sand.

"Roll dice Ult" - So supposedly Azir's R creates a dashing wall that is undashable/unjumpable. I have had fights against Riven top in which her 3rd Q could not work over Azir's ult, next game it would. This happened with several others champions as well.

"The little Soldier that could... not hit an auto attack" - So after spawning my Sand Soldier I noticed enemy champions can just walk away from him because he will not respond for 2-3 seconds. When you have a champion who can only do, I don't know... ANYTHING in only the 9 seconds his Sand Soldier is out on the field, 2-3 seconds matter in a fight that will now only have a 6 second window to engage.

"Some assembly required" - Using Azir's passive Sun Disc could not be any easier. You click on the destroyed turret with a sun disc symbol on it and pray, literally pray because if you actually need the turret in a team fight there's a 50/50 chance you will fail. Then you have the awkward moment when everyone in your team is blaming you for not using your Passive.

So there you have it. I have never seen such a buggy champion in league of legends, EVERY SINGLE SKILL INCLUDING THE PASSIVE DO NOT WORK! I have high hopes for this champion, in fact I wanna make this my new main. His kit is very useful and fun despite depending on a third party system to fight. In my opinion he is a better Orianna.

I'm sure if you own this champion you have more bugs to add to this list. I don't understand why Riot felt like they had to rush this Champions release. These are bugs that were found on day 1 of playing the Champion(not counting the actual release date where they immediately disabled him. What's more frustrating is paying the 7800 IP(the recent release Champion price) and they haven't done anything yet. I guess they are waiting for the Beta to the Beta test on PVP and see how many unchecked mistakes they let through before they re-disable him.

Thanks for reading and hope you are reading as well RIOT.

Action Jxn

09-19-2014

I've had nothing but problems with his Q. Sometimes it goes where I aim, sometimes it goes in random directions; sometimes it slows on hit, sometimes it doesn't; sometimes it doesn't go on cooldown at all (allowing for multiple casts instantly), sometimes it goes on cooldown without actually working... This champ is just a huge bundle of bugs, seriously regret buying him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-19-2014

Quote:
GayBowser:
Let's start out with the most frustrating.

"The useless E" - Azir will not respond to dash to his Sand Soldier, being in skill range or having a single or multiple Soldiers does not effect this. You could be 10 units away from the Sand Soldier and he will either stand there or he will hilariously start walking aimlessly as if "feared." This not only makes you have 1 skill less than your opponent, but you have no get away in case of lane gank or retreating.

"The Q of doom" - Once you use Q to dash your Sand Soldier, his animations will no longer register in the game. What I mean by this is that he will strike an enemy, but do no damage. This will continue until Sand Soldier turns back to sand.

"Roll dice Ult" - So supposedly Azir's R creates a dashing wall that is undashable/unjumpable. I have had fights against Riven top in which her 3rd Q could not work over Azir's ult, next game it would. This happened with several others champions as well.

"The little Soldier that could... not hit an auto attack" - So after spawning my Sand Soldier I noticed enemy champions can just walk away from him because he will not respond for 2-3 seconds. When you have a champion who can only do, I don't know... ANYTHING in only the 9 seconds his Sand Soldier is out on the field, 2-3 seconds matter in a fight that will now only have a 6 second window to engage.

"Some assembly required" - Using Azir's passive Sun Disc could not be any easier. You click on the destroyed turret with a sun disc symbol on it and pray, literally pray because if you actually need the turret in a team fight there's a 50/50 chance you will fail. Then you have the awkward moment when everyone in your team is blaming you for not using your Passive.

So there you have it. I have never seen such a buggy champion in league of legends, EVERY SINGLE SKILL INCLUDING THE PASSIVE DO NOT WORK! I have high hopes for this champion, in fact I wanna make this my new main. His kit is very useful and fun despite depending on a third party system to fight. In my opinion he is a better Orianna.

I'm sure if you own this champion you have more bugs to add to this list. I don't understand why Riot felt like they had to rush this Champions release. These are bugs that were found on day 1 of playing the Champion(not counting the actual release date where they immediately disabled him. What's more frustrating is paying the 7800 IP(the recent release Champion price) and they haven't done anything yet. I guess they are waiting for the Beta to the Beta test on PVP and see how many unchecked mistakes they let through before they re-disable him.

Thanks for reading and hope you are reading as well RIOT.

(trollface)
Is this all that got through? you should've seen him on the pbe

infinite dashes, instagib with ult, towers that could target you (no agro) from across the map revealing your location at all times

Quote:
I have never seen such a buggy champion in league of legends
you must be new, welcome to the game :3

Ch0c0lateJesus

09-19-2014

Also having the problem with Azir failing to dash to soldiers when casting E.

Also his ult seems to forget to actually block people sometimes. Was just in a game where I hit an enemy Renekton, it knocked him up, but he was able to just walk through it afterward.

Boanerges22

10-05-2014

Here are the bugs i found playing Azir.

1. The ultimate randomly pops when I W-Q-E to dash fast enough.
2. The "Q" and "R" cooldown sometimes doesn't show up (like it's ready to use)... ...but obviously i can't use them!
3. "E" seems to work with the sand lines relying Azir and his warriors. It's comfusing... but i can manage.
4. When you place warrior and then make it dash (i believe during stacking), when i place the next warrior, "Q" seems out of CD but i can't use it.
5. I never know when i'm at max range to be able to auto-attack with warriors... the sand line should change color.
6. Azir "R" wall sometimes fail to push champions at front of it. They bounce in the air once but aren't pushed... and then they fall back in front of me... wich result in my death. This is really unreliable!

I hope this help!

ylneveaH evoL

10-05-2014

Quote:
Boanerges22:
Here are the bugs i found playing Azir.

6. Azir "R" wall sometimes fail to push champions at front of it. They bounce in the air once but aren't pushed... and then they fall back in front of me... wich result in my death. This is really unreliable!

This one happens like 90% of the time for me...the soldiers spawn behind you so that it can work on people directly in front of you, but it just goes through them...so essentially its useless...

Sleeper Cell

10-05-2014

I've had his passive randomly proc when using attack move without clicking near the symbol at all.

krobar94

10-05-2014

Quote:
Sleeper Cell:
I've had his passive randomly proc when using attack move without clicking near the symbol at all.

Something also about using his passive after another Azir's passive breaks? Something odd happens?

Sleeper Cell

10-05-2014

Quote:
krobar94:
Something also about using his passive after another Azir's passive breaks? Something odd happens?

Oh yeah. That last game you were watching. I used my passive the moment the other one broke. But I guess if you use his passive on the crumbling passive of another Azir then it bugs out and doesn't spawn a turret but after 4-5 seconds (most likely the "build time&quot it goes back on its 3 minute cooldown.

I've been maining Azir because I like how he plays and he definitely contributes alot but I can't go 1 game without at least 3 different bugs happening.

krobar94

10-05-2014

Quote:
Sleeper Cell:
Oh yeah. That last game you were watching. I used my passive the moment the other one broke. But I guess if you use his passive on the crumbling passive of another Azir then it bugs out and doesn't spawn a turret but after 4-5 seconds (most likely the "build time&quot it goes back on its 3 minute cooldown.

Yep. Rare to see somebody I recognize from here in games.

It doesn't really surprise me that Azir bugs out against other Azirs. He's one of the strangest in terms of how his kit works and interacts with the things around it. I almost wish they kept him in PBE a bit longer to fix them, but a lot of people seem to enjoy him regardless of his bugs, so whatever.