Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worlds in depth Game Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorW

09-18-2014

I'm a little dissatisfied with the analysis that is provided in between games. It seems shallow, skims over a lot, and doesn't always hit the biggest points.

So I'm wondering who would be interested in some in-depth game analysis for every single game streamed during worlds. This will cover champion choices, team composition, every highlight of each game, most objectives of each game, most kills and follow ups, an explanation of why plays did or did not work, and much more.

Positive feedback for this and seeing some interest in it would be great. I'll be doing it regardless of how much attention it gets, but I'd love to see some interest in it.