Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wuju's Garbo Power Hour or something along those lines.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prince Attila

09-20-2014

Quote:
Aparkhurst:
Also, there is nothing wrong with a grown man crying.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with being a pathetic little bich. It's just very funny to listen to.

So please, do whatever you can to get him in your premade because words cannot describe the despair I will feel if I never get to hear the crying wonder again.

Wuju

09-21-2014

Quote:
Prince Attila:
Will subscribe to your channel if you manage to convince him into joining your premades at night because I was literally on the floor after hearing his voice crack and his voice stuttering to even speak through the agony.

Pretty much impossible as Poppy seed thinks everyone in Dominion is bad and hates the Parky premades.

Wuju

09-21-2014

Dominion's dead what do.

Eiladen

09-22-2014

Quote:
Wuju:
Pretty much impossible as Poppy seed thinks everyone in Dominion is bad and hates the Parky premades.

Ah! You don't mean the Poppy Seed Oil that posted "Everyone else is trash" in this topic,
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=50141694#post50141694

Then deleted his posted after being exposed as the crybaby wonder? Oh lordy. I've seen a lot of pathetic embarrassing moments in my life but for a grown man to cry like a little bich on stream is really something else. And even better is that Wuju just started recording VODs of his stream yesterday so Poppy Seed Oil's tears are recorded on the internet forever!

Poppy Seed Oil when you read this, and I know you will, please honor my request to start your own stream so I can once again hear your voice crack as you try to choke out words through your tears when you lose at a video game. You'd have a subscriber for life in yours truly, Eiladen.

Wuju

09-22-2014

Not dead. Very much alive.

Wuju

09-23-2014

I love League of Legendsssssss.

SomeSortofJerk

09-25-2014

bump for Mr. Dabes

Wuju

09-27-2014

Still alive dont send help.

Wuju

09-27-2014

turned back on and stuff