Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newest patch never installs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VGBenderFender

09-18-2014

Hello, when the 4.16 patch hit and had me download it stuck me at 33% complete and "scanned files" endlessly. Sometimes the launcher would crash, sometimes it wouldn't. So I deleted all files of LoL I have on League thinking I had a broke game. So I redownloaded. The SAME thing happened. It finished downloading the initial 1900mb or so then downloaded the second portion then bam. Scanning files. No matter what internet I was on or anything will get me past this. Since the launch of 4.16 I have been unable to log onto league. Ever since I re-downloaded LoL the Launcher hasn't crashed on me, only scans files endlessly.

ItsPossiblyJesus

09-19-2014

Hey at least you can actually download the patch lol. Mine quits every time around 30's in to patching, no bug splat, no nothing....

MBasaurus

09-19-2014

This happens to me as well, except for me it's that I cannot download the PBE. 33%

Potatoe Matrix

10-02-2014

Mine was doing the same i quit out and re opened it a few times, but the same thing happened. Then I got mad and left it open and ate dinner. I came back about thirty minutes later and it started downloading the update like usual. Hope this works for you.

imarobbiepie

10-02-2014

how many files does this thing have to scan?

Quat1

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Quote:
imarobbiepie:
how many files does this thing have to scan?
Im at 1600 and counting.