Help me with Sivir...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotflcopter

01-20-2010

thank you all for your responses

yes, i know Sivir is more a support character, and i know that her strenght is farming. what i meant is that even when i'm over-leveled and over-equipped she still struggle vs other champions

i'll try out getting chalice, tbh i never got it because my strategy was

-farm until have around 1000g (at this point i'll be oom, but who cares, im gonna shop)
-get berserkers and vampire scepter (and refill mana)
-farm and harass some more till i get another 1050 (again oom prolly now, but still nvm cause i'll shop again)
-get recurve bow
-go kill golem to get the buff so i have no more mana problems

i may be trying out also a little more tanky build, since in every single group fight i'm the one they focus first...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

01-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMumbleAlot View Post
This build only works if you have a team that all pushes together. And I think alistar is really better with aegis than sivir. The Starks works well with everyone, doesnt need to be sivir that builds it, if anyone has it, just as good.

The build I have been going with and it works good starts with Nashors Tooth, then ninja tabi, then phantom dancer and finally attack damage if your ricochet or ap if your boomarang. Works extremely well by end game 45% dodge, 40% crit, fast enough move speed and attack speed and +55 ap from the tooth makes the boomarang really sting, more than enough mana regen to keep it going even with the 6 second cooldown and ricochet going, ya, she rapes. You cant just build for the champion, you have to build for what the team situation calls for and what works with your play style.
See, poepl always see Sivirs ability to farm and think "OMGdz I can farmz UBERNESS itemz and PWNZORFACE everyone!!"

Yes Aegis is better on Alistar, but Sivir can get it, starks, chalice and boots LONG before Alistar completes chalice (or shroud) and boots. Its all about the speed of getting auras. An Aegis at 40 minutes is not NEARLY as powerful as an aegis at 20.

Ill say it again for good measure: NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU DO, HOW MANY KILLS YOU GET, HOW MANY UBER ITEMS YOU BUILD, YOUR TEAM IS MORE POWERFUL WHEN SIVIR GOES AURAS. No ifs and or butts.

Meki Pendant + 2 HP pots Till your OOM (Should be around level 4 or 5 if your using BB enough). Bluepill and buy your chalice and a vamp scpeter.

Back to lane, farm till you can afford berzerker greaves and emblem (should be around level 6-8). At this point your lanes tower should be down (or nearly down and easily taken by you quikly in your lane).

Swicth lanes and try for a gank. Push the tower. Go to last lane. Try for a gank, push the tower. Now you should be able to afford starks, possibly a HP crystal to start your aegies.

You should also be level 11 or 12. Call to your team that you have starks and get a push going in one lane as a team. Short of making some really bad errors, you should get the inhib.

Kill the creeps in the other 2 lanes possibly pushing another tower or two while they deal with super creeps. Buy Aegies and 5 man push a second lane right to inhib.

If you can complete this before the first inhibitor respawns, congradulations, your most likely pushing their nexus. If not, start building bloodsthirster and push the 3rd lane.

Thats how Aura Sivir is done and is DEFINATELY the most powerful strategy with her. Auras are more powerful the earlier you use them. Sivir farms better then anyone, she gets it faster then anyone which allows you to take the most out of its advantage.

When the oponents realise what you are doing you WILL get focused. Play conservative. The range on auras is actually pretty long. Dont rush in first and more often then not you will be fine. Remember, if you die, but the other team gets whiped, thats a win for your team if they follow up by pushing.

Cheers,
QUICKSLIDE