Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cassiopeia Death Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oleandervine

09-17-2014

I've discovered that with the updated Classic skin and her updated Desperada skin, when Cassiopeia dies, her texture and model reverts back to her classic appearance prior to 4.16. I noticed this in videos of her updates on YouTube while she was still in the PBE, and I was quite surprised that it somehow slipped past into live. I don't know about the Siren or Mythic skins, as I do not own them, but I would wager it occurs with these as well since they were also updated in the patch. Her Jade Fang skin, which was not updated, does not have this glitch occur.

Oleandervine

09-17-2014

As an aside, I'd also like to mention something regarding her face. It seems that the artwork for her face in her classic skin, both old and updated, is ugly. In her splash, she's gorgeous. In almost all of her other skins, her face is attractive. But always on her classic skin, her face looks old and jowled, and kind of haggard. If she had the face she has on her Mythic skin, I could believe she's the seductress she's always been promoted as. Its just been something that has bugged me ever since I got her. Perhaps lightening some of the shadows on her face and even toning down her mask contouring might help.

Cadfan

09-17-2014

Cassi reverted to her unskinned self in her death animation even before the Desperada update. Riot doesn't care about this. They ignored this bug for years on end.

Between this and the unethical way they altered the Desperada skin during the TU, it's clear this skin isn't a priority for them.